The recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic has rocked our world. This is particularly true for parking operations staff supporting cities, campuses, healthcare facilities, corporate office parks, and more.
As communities reopen, and parking departments begin to once again enforce on-street parking, it is important to provide your parking enforcement officers with safe, efficient, and private work spaces. Westward’s GO-4 vehicles are the perfect solution for this new reality.
These vehicles offer numerous benefits that will help your parking staff not only feel more comfortable performing their duties during this “new normal”, but more safe overall, including:
- Equipped with factory-direct LPR integration
- Custom dashboard features turning your dash into your own personal workstation
- Narrow width to reduce traffic conflicts and interruptions
- Ultra tough full roll bar chassis for enhanced safety
- Available in EV models to reduce your carbon footprint
- Dual sliding doors for safe and efficient entry/exit
Contact Westward Industries to learn more about how we can enhance your parking operation with custom parking-specific enforcement vehicles to create safe and comfortable work spaces for your staff.