We are pleased and thankful to have such a trusted network of dealers, customers and employees by our side this holiday season.
Together, in 2021 we achieved many milestones
- Resuming Trade Shows
- MAX-EV demo weeks
- First units of MAX-EV hitting the streets
- Opening up new markets for our vehicles like the healthy, mining and entertainment industry
- New and improved website
- Our first official Canadian dealer
Although 2022 may seem a bit uncertain now, we’ve got all the reasons to believe in a positive outcome. We are pleased to announce our SAAQ (Societe de l’assurance automobile du Quebec) approval, meaning our MAX-EV can now hit the streets on this side of the border in the Quebecoise province.
The approval means good news for our whole network. It reassures us that our vehicles are safe, high-quality, and manufactured with reliable engineering and precision
Besides that, we are diligently improving and future-proofing our business model. In 2022, we are working hard to:
- Foster new partnerships with Universities and Municipalities
- Drive the company closer towards our shared goals
- Enhance brand awareness
- Strength our relations with our key-audience
- Consolidate our product position
Have a happy and healthy holiday from all of us at Westward Industries.
Westward Industries Team