Introducing a New and Improved Westward Industries, makers of the GO-4 Interceptor, 3 wheel parking enforcement vehicle.
Under new ownership as of 2012, we are a family business with focus on product innovation and quality production.
With an entrepreneurial spirit as well as deep rooted mechanical knowledge,
our father started working on cars back in the late 50s in Northern Italy.
He then moved to Canada in the mid 60s and remained a top automotive technician for the rest of his career.
Today three brothers and a fantastic staff are working diligently to revive and strengthen the GO-4 brand which has been around since 1990, building specialized vehicles for niche markets, such as;
- Police enforcement for the NYPD
- Parking patrol meter maids through out cities in the USA
- University campuses such as University of Manitoba
- Zoo applications, used at the Winnipeg Zoo, and many more
- Pizza and other delivery intended applications, with potential van body addition.
- Disposal dump bin applications
- Water meter scanning
With such a rich history, our focus will continue to be domestically producing the GO-4, improving its over drive ability, reliability, comfort level, and safety. Parts supply is fully up and running and soon to be online. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions…